Reflection Instructions :
Approximately 2-3 pages in length. The structure of your reflection is up to you (answering all in one essay form, answering # questions, etc.), but it should explain in your own words the process of creating your project and use your RAIDS analysis guide from the start of the semester to answer these questions:
1) How did you Invent material for this project? (How/where did you and your partner get your material?)
2) Why did you choose the Arrangement that you did, and what was it? (What way did you organize your project, and why did you organize your project this way?)
3) What Style choices did you make in writing? Why?
4) How did you use the Delivery method (an essay) to make your points?
5) What Revision advice did you get in peer review/etc., and how did you apply this advice to your final draft? What ideas and information did you Revise as you wrote (your understanding? the audience’s expectations?)
6) Include an accounting of your individual contribution to the project and a discussion of your team’s working dynamics (how did you work together?)
7) Lastly and most important: what do you believe has been successful in your essay? What would you change, revise, or do differently if you had a ‘do-over’? What did you learn about yourself, your writing, and inquiry/analysis as you
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]