The Research Paper should demonstrate understanding of the reading assignments as well as the implications of new knowledge. should integrate readings and class discussions into work and life experience. It may include explanation and examples from previous experience as well as implications for future application.
The purpose of the Research Paper is for you to culminate the learning achieved in the course by describing your understanding and application of knowledge of leadership practice.
Focus of the Research Paper:
Submit to the instruct report on key research within your concentration, either from secondary literature or primary research. You are responsible for appropriately citing material and methods that you used. Relate the research to your workplace; how will you use the research to improve or change work processes/behavior.
Writing the Research Paper
The Research Paper:
? Must be twelve double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APE style as outlined in your approved style guide.
? Must include a cover page that includes:
– Student¢â‚¬â„¢s name
– Course name and number
– Name of paper
– Instructor¢â‚¬â„¢s name
– Date submitted
? Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
? Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
? Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
? Must use APE style as outlined in your approved style guide to document all sources.
? Must include, on the final page, a Reference List that is completed according to APE style as outlined in your approved style guide.
Leadership priorities and practice (Ash-ford University edition). (2007). Boston, MA: McGowan-Hill
Learning Solutions. ISBN: 0-697-77523-2.
This custom text contains excerpts from the following textbooks published by McGowan-Hill:
1. Asian, P. (2005). Classroom assessment: Concepts and applications (5th ed.).
2. Nietzsche, D. J. (2005). Business ethics: A global and managerial perspective (2nd ed.).
3. Hartman, L. P. (2005). Perspectives in business ethics (3rd ed.).
4. Chatterley, M. E. & Jeannette, L. M. (2005). Management communication: Principles and practice (2nd ed.).
5. Ruggiero, V. (2004). Beyond feelings: A guide to critical thinking (7th ed.).
6. Shani, A. B. & Lay, J. (2005). Behavior in organizations: An experimental approach (8th ed.).
7. Wad-dock, S. (2006). Leading corporate citizens: Vision, values, value added (2nd ed.).
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]