Directions: Look closely at the photograph provided and then answer the following questions in list format. Format your submission exactly like the assignment description (i.e. Part A – 1,2,3 etc). Use the photo terminology provided below in your analysis.
1. Describe just what you see in the photograph (not what you think the photograph is about). List details:
2. Describe the photograph using the following terms: angle, contrast, foreground, middleground, background, framing, cropping, symmetry/asymmetry. Highlight, bold, or underline the photo terms used in your analysis.
3. What do you think is the message of your photograph?
1. What is the purpose of the photograph itself (advertisement, news, etc.)? Who is intended to see it?
2. What and/or who are pictured in the photograph? List visual fact, not interpretation:
3. What is the ‘mood’ of the photograph? What do you see that makes you think so?
4. Does the photo show an event or use a symbol you recognize?
5. How does the composition help tell the story of the photograph?
6. Does this image show about the issues, values, beliefs, and everyday life of its present day culture?
7. What would you change about the photograph? Why? What might be another composition you would use to tell this story?
Angle – The direction and position from which the photographer takes the photograph.
Contrast – The relationship between the light and dark parts of a picture.
Foreground, Middleground, and Background – The space in between the placement of all the elements included in a picture. Foreground is closest to the viewer, middleground is half the distance back, and background is the furthest space in the frame.
Framing and Cropping – The decision the photographer makes about what to include in the picture, or how it is framed. Photographs can also be cropped to highlight only a certain part of the picture.
Symmetry/Asymmetry – The balance between the left and right sides of the picture. If the photograph has the same elements on each side, the picture is symmetrical. If it does not, it is asymmetrical.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]