For the extra credit assignment, you will be asked to write a 5-8 page paper that analysis of a character from a film/movie. To analyze your character, you will choose one of the theorists covered in this class (e.g., Freud, Jung, Adler, Erikson, Costa & McCrae, Rogers, Maslow) and discuss how the theorist would view/analyze the character’s behavior in the film.
Paper Outline (example):
Introduction and a thesis statement (What is the purpose of the paper? 1-2 paragraphs)
PT1: Description of the character (1-2 paragraphs)
PT2: Describe/summarize the Personality Theorist/Approach you will employ to analyze the character (For Example- Carl Rogers): What are the theorist’s primary theories/concepts about personality (1-3 paragraphs)?
Unconditional Positive Regard
PT3: Using the theories of personality you have chosen (PT. 2) analyze the character’s behavior (This is the heaviest weighted points section of the paper) (3-6 paragraphs)
Give at least 6 examples from the film and discuss how these behaviors illustrate concepts/theories
PT4: A discussion of why you believe the chosen personality theorist/approach is accurate/inaccurate at explaining the character (1-2 paragraphs).
This assignment will take longer than you think, so start early to leave plenty of time to do the task and to outline and write your essay. Your paper should be typed in 12 point font (Times New Roman), 5-8 (full pages) double-spaced pages. Please keep the following in mind:
(1) Remember to write this as a formal essay, not as a homework assignment.
(2) Avoid colloquialisms (i.e., informal language), and be sure to outline your ideas so your paper is well organized.
(3) It is not necessary to answer the questions in the order they are listed above; as long as answers are thoughtfully incorporated, you should do well on the paper.
(4) Use logical transitions between paragraphs so that it is clear to the reader where you have come from and where you are going.
(5) Do not assume that simply indenting and starting a new paragraph counts as a transition—it doesn’t.
(6) Please spell check and proofread your paper! If you generally have trouble with grammar, consider having the writing center or a friend proofread (but not revise) your paper.
*** Papers that do not follow these basic guideline and/or page requirement (5-8) will subject to a 25-50% point reduction for this assignment.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]